The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) Examinations Board was established more than 100 years ago. The certificates and diplomas offered by LCCI are recognized in over 125 countries worldwide. From the small number of young working people who took the first certificates back in the 1890’s to over 500,000 students annually, the LCCI has continued to lead the world in the development of vocational qualifications for international business.
LCCI qualifications are recognized by universities, professional bodies, employers, governments and companies. Many countries regard the LCCI qualifications as an international ‘Passport to Employment’.
- Completed SPM/’O’ Level with at least 1 credits
- Cost Accounting and Management accounting
- Business Statistics
- Advanced Business Calculations
- To obtain a Diploma in Accounting a student must pass Accounting and any 2 third level subjects in one series of examinations.
- If a student fails to obtain a Diploma in Accounting in one series of examinations, then a Diploma in Business Studies can be awarded if a candidate passes any 3 third level subjects within a period of 18 months.
- When a group Diploma is not obtained, a certificate will be awarded for each single subject passed.
- Book keeping is included in the course of studies and a student can register for Level 2 Book Keeping and Accounts examination to obtain an additional certificate from LCCI.
1.5 years of Full-time and Part-time study